Try a FREE class!
Programs to fit any goal including fitness, friends, fun, focus and self-defense.
Black Belt World Steele Creek is no longer at 10720 South Tryon St.
1) Each class will be limited to 8 students. You must register for your class in advance.
2) Sanitation. We ask that all students wash their hands before class. The mats and any equipment used will be disinfected before and after each lesson. If you have any sick symptoms, stay home.
3) Limit spectators. We typically encourage family and friends to watch class and encourage our students. This one time, please limit spectators to only those necessary.
4) Clean air precautions. At the advice of our HVAC engineer, the air in the facility is ionized to kill potential airborne hazards and a service rep has come to ensure more outside air is being brought into the facility.
5) Traffic flow control. Please be mindful of others and avoid congregating in common areas. When exiting the building, please use the side door unless the front door allows you to better avoid others.
6) Masks. Masks are not required, but anyone attending may wear a mask if they choose. Plus, masks look ninja.
7) Temperature Checks. Everyone entering the facility is required to have a temperature check by a staff member with an infrared thermometer. A temperature of 99.5 or higher is not allowed in the facility.
8) Drinking Fountains. Drinking fountains are to be used to fill up water bottles only.
Martial Arts classes for kids ages 4-7. Emphasis is on character development, focus, age-appropriate self-defense and fun.
Classes for ages 8+ for fitness development, real world self-defense, and working towards earning your Black Belt!
Drop your kids off while you work. Our remote learning location offers supervised learning time, physical activities, student experience field trips, and martial arts.
BJJ classes offered for both youth and adults. This grappling art focuses on self-defense for the ground.
No martial arts uniforms just lots of sweat, pad work and kickboxing!